Sunday 15 December 2013

Life is weird...

Hi! I'm Eleanor, I'm 13 years old and I'm from the North of England.
I love art, I've always loved art. It's my escape because art isn't like life, like the rest of the world. Art is relaxing and amazing and powerful and subtle and many other things all at the same time. And Art is everything. The device you read this on, the walls, the floors, the furniture, even you. You are art, you are made in the perfect proportion. Every piece in your body working together in harmony to keep you alive, to keep you living in the crazy world.
Life is strange, it's like a game, its like drawing without a rubber. Every day brings a new challenge and a new wall to climb, and it also brings a reward. Every day is different, and every second you spend reading this will never, ever happen again. And yet 7 billion people go through this everyday, most not even thinking about it. I know I've gone days without thinking that I'm so lucky to be me. Because I have so many things, clothes, warmth, shelter and I have food and water whenever I want, and some people don't. I think I might start appreciating it more...

''Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.'' ~Pablo Picasso

Please check out my other blog, http://xxbluenailsxx.weebly.com/, thankyou :)

-Eleanor ^_^
            massive art geek

PLEASE COMMENT xD

No comments:

Post a Comment