Tuesday 17 December 2013

The motivation

The hardest part of being healthy or trying to loose weight is defiantly getting the motivation to do it. I want to start being fitter and excising more, but I never have any time in the morning and after school I'm really tired. It's hard when you just want to get home and eat everything in the cupboards and be lazy, and you have to carry on and try to stay motivated. Sometimes your mind just tells you that you have to eat, and you know deep down that you don't but then your mind creates excuses and you just give in.
I really don't know how people like Scola Dondo did it, and she still carries on now. She inspires me, but I can only take her advice for a few days before I give up. It's getting so hard.... This is Scola Dondo's channel if you want to check it out > http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlMRD134HEYWikyfUJXczg

''Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.''~Edgar Degas

Please check out my other blog, http://xxbluenailsxx.weebly.com/, thankyou :)

-Eleanor ^_^
            massive art geek

PLEASE COMMENT xD

No comments:

Post a Comment